US Visa Lawyer Based in London, UK
The Law Office of Janice A. Flynn is a niche US visa and nationality law practice based in central London. Our clients are small, medium and multi-national businesses, investors and private individual clients.
Janice Flynn is the principal of the firm and has been a US visa lawyer since 2004 and has been based in London, UK since 2005. She provides advice on a wide variety of US visa and nationality law issues.
For more information about US visas and how we can help you achieve your goals, please click on the links below:
- Temporary and permanent US work visas for multinational, medium or small businesses;
- Temporary or permanent investor visas for those investing in US businesses;
- Family-based “green card” visas for spouses, children and parents of US citizens and Lawful Permanent residents;
- Acquisition or renunciation of US citizenship or the formal abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident status (ie the “green card”);
- Waivers of inadmissibility for those with criminal histories or prior US immigration violations;
- Consular processing of visas at the US Embassy in London; and
- Issues related to entry into the United States.
If you need assistance with an issue involving US immigration law, please give Janice Flynn a call at +44 (0)20 3286 9491.